Monday, May 2, 2022

The Hydra

The Hydra is being sliced everyday with fuck you swords and fuck off guns. Today the digitalisation head is getting on my nerves. It is loudly snapping at my sanity and I can’t help a small fuck you, oh dear, more heads.

The Hydra cannot swim so I suggest going into an ocean everyday. We have at least learnt what it lives on, and that cutting off heads makes things worse. So stop sharpening your swords - a particularly common practice in the media.

The ocean comes with dangers all of its own; drowning, swallowing. I myself had a farewell bout of excruciating kidney pain from gulping a big mouthful of it before leaving Mexico. Perhaps it was a way of spreading its power all the way into the grey skies I am under now. Because it is powerful, much more than the Hydra. The ocean was here before the Hydra was birthed into our minds.

I take a moment to look deep into the Hydras eyes and see it will one day realise: extinction is the only inevitable event for every species in the universe once it has birthed itself into being; humans, hydras, dinosaurs, Siberian tigers etc. But on the surface of its monstrous intent, it continues, in vain, to snap eternity into pieces.



Popular Posts